Reinstate Nonlicensee Firm Owner Registration
To reinstate your expired resident nonlicensee firm owner registration, you need to:
- Complete four hours of continuing professional education (CPE) in Board approved ethics and regulations within the six-months before you submit your application.
- Log your CPE into the "Track CPE" tool located in your online services account.
- Submit a complete application with the fee and CPE documentation using your online services account.
To reinstate a suspended or revoked resident nonlicensee firm owner registration, you must also:
- Provide reasons why the Board should reinstate your resident nonlicensee firm owner registration
- Provide letters of recommendation from two licensed CPAs who have personal knowledge of your activities since the suspension or revocation of your resident nonlicensee firm owner registration
The Board may ask for additional information.
You may not hold ownership in a licensed CPA firm until you are approved by the Board.